Tour of Missoula
Get a glimpse of life in the valley, get your bearings, maybe some photos...
See the Missoula Valley from all angles, with this one-of-a-kind, "no frills" tour!
All tours are Private tours, beginning and ending in downtown Missoula, unless other locations requested.
Want more than just a driving tour?
Add lunch at a local eatery or a 1-hour activity to your tour...
Suggestion activities include (but are not limited to): a stroll or guided tour of the University of Montana campus,
a walk or bike ride on a local trail, visit to historic Fort Missoula, and more!
Driving Tour only
Approximate trip time: up to 2 hours
Small Group (2-5 Passengers): $149
Lg. Group (6-11 Passengers): $163
Driving Tour with 1-hour Activity
Approximate trip time: up to 3 hours
Small Group (2-5 Passengers): $219
Lg. Group (6-11 Passengers): $240
Driving Tour with Lunch
Approximate trip time: up to 3.5 hours
Above options are presented during checkout.
See also Additional Links below for more info.
* Please try to book at least 48 hours before expected date of service, or contact for availability!
Additional information / Links
A Walk in the Park, or on a Trail
* Paved riverside and park trails are also available for extended tour options; contact MTAS for ideas!
* University of Montana Admissions (campus tours): http://admissions.umt.edu/experience-um/visit.php
* Historical Museum at Fort Missoula: www.fortmissoulamuseum.org/
* Missoula Smokejumpers Center: https://www.fs.fed.us/fire/people/smokejumpers/missoula/index.html
* Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation: http://www.rmef.org/ElkCountryVisitorCenter/TourRequest.aspx
* Montana Natural History Center: http://www.montananaturalist.org/
* Missoula Art Museum: http://www.missoulaartmuseum.org/
* The Iron Griz - An American Bistro: https://www.irongriz.com/