Tour of Missoula
Get a glimpse of life in the valley, get your bearings, maybe some photos...
See the Missoula Valley from all angles, with this one-of-a-kind driving tour!
this page is being 'reconditioned'... stay tuned for changes!
Want more than just a driving tour?
Add a one-hour lunch or activity to your tour...
Suggestion activities include (but are not limited to): a stroll or guided tour of the University of Montana campus or,
a walk or bike ride on a local trail, visit to historic Fort Missoula, and more!
The Tour of Missoula can be customized, shared or private.
Mountain biking or road bicycling enthusiasts wanting 'bigger rides', please visit the Bicycling Montana page.
Driving Tour only
Approximate trip time: up to 2 hours
Small Group (2-4 Passengers): $88
Lg. Group (5-7 Passengers): $101
Approximate trip time: up to 3 hours
Small Group (2-4 Passengers): $129
Lg. Group (5-7 Passengers): $148
*meal costs not included; equipment rentals not included
Private Tour of Missoula
includes perimeter tour, 1 hour for meal, 1 hour activity
Approximate trip time: up to 4 hours
Above options are presented during checkout.
See also Additional Links below for more info.
* Please try to book at least 24 hours before expected date of service, or contact for availability!
Additional information / Links
A Walk in the Park, or on a Trail
* Paved riverside and park trails are also available for extended tour options; contact MTAS for ideas!
* University of Montana Admissions (campus tours): http://admissions.umt.edu/experience-um/visit.php
* Historical Museum at Fort Missoula: www.fortmissoulamuseum.org/
* Missoula Smokejumpers Center: https://www.fs.fed.us/fire/people/smokejumpers/missoula/index.html
* Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation: http://www.rmef.org/ElkCountryVisitorCenter/TourRequest.aspx
* Montana Natural History Center: http://www.montananaturalist.org/
* Missoula Art Museum: http://www.missoulaartmuseum.org/
* The Iron Griz - An American Bistro: https://www.irongriz.com/