Tour of Missoula
Get a glimpse of Missoula life, get your bearings, maybe some photos...
See the Missoula Valley from all angles, with this one-of-a-kind driving tour!
Want more than just a driving tour?
Add a one-hour lunch or activity to your tour! Or, maybe take a guided tour or just stroll the grounds of the University of Montana campus or. Other options include a walk on a local trail, visit Fort Missoula, the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and more! The Tour of Missoula can be customized, shared or private group shuttle tours.
Mountain biking or road bicycling enthusiasts, visit the Cycling Missoula page, or, inquire about equipment rentals and routes.
Driving Tour only
Approximate trip time: up to 2 hours
Small Group (2-4 Passengers): $88
Lg. Group (5-7 Passengers): $101
Approximate trip time: up to 3 hours
Small Group (2-4 Passengers): $129
Lg. Group (5-7 Passengers): $148
*meal costs not included; equipment rentals not included
Above options are presented during checkout.
See also Additional Links below for more info.
* Please try to book at least 24 hours before expected date of service, or contact for availability!
Additional information / Links
A Walk in the Park, or on a Trail
* Paved riverside and park trails are also available for extended tour options; contact MTAS for ideas!
* University of Montana Admissions (campus tours): http://admissions.umt.edu/experience-um/visit.php
* Historical Museum at Fort Missoula: www.fortmissoulamuseum.org/
* Missoula Smokejumpers Center: https://www.fs.fed.us/fire/people/smokejumpers/missoula/index.html
* Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation: http://www.rmef.org/ElkCountryVisitorCenter/TourRequest.aspx
* Montana Natural History Center: http://www.montananaturalist.org/
* Missoula Art Museum: http://www.missoulaartmuseum.org/
* The Iron Griz - An American Bistro: https://www.irongriz.com/