Whitefish, MT Shuttle
to Glacier National Park
Special shuttle trip from Whitefish, MT to Glacier's Apgar Visitor Center.
Available June 13 - approximately September 30
Only 11 seats available per shuttle trip -- reserve yours now!
*Full shuttles needed for regular service to occur. Check Events/Updates page for availability.
Private group shuttle trips available upon request.
$53 per person (adult),
$49 (child 0-15 yrs)**
** Does NOT include park entry fee; bring prepaid passes or money for entry permits. GNP's free shuttle system, special bus tours, bicycles, and more may be utilized upon arrival.
1st Group Departure (from Library) @ 7:00 AM; The Pine Lodge @ 7:10 AM
(Return shuttle @ 3:30 PM)
2nd Group Departure (from Library) @ 9:15 AM; The Pine Lodge@ 9:25 AM
(Return shuttle @ 5:30 PM)
3rd Group Departure (from Library) @ 11:30 AM; The Pine Lodge@ 11:40 AM
(Return shuttle @ 7:30 PM)
*Choose pick-up time and location options during booking process.
Schedule is tight, but expect possible delays. No refunds for late passengers.
All departures from GNP leave from Apgar Visitor Center.
1. Whitefish Community Library
2. The Pine Lodge, Whitefish
Additional information / Links
** MTAS is not permitted to transport passengers on Going-to-the-Sun Road from Avalanche Creek on the west side to the Rising Sun Campground on the east side. Passengers must connect with one or more of the park's free shuttles/interpretive shuttle services (see below) to tour this portion of the park.
* Glacier National Park shuttle system information: https://www.nps.gov/glac/planyourvisit/shuttles.htm
* Glacier Red Bus Tours: http://www.glaciernationalparklodges.com/red-bus-tours/west-side-tours/
* Bicycling, hiking, fishing, camping and more: https://www.nps.gov/glac/planyourvisit/things2do.htm
* 2017 Ranger-led Activity Guide: https://www.nps.gov/glac/upload/June-2017-Web-Final.pdf
* The Pine Lodge, Whitefish, MT: https://thepinelodge.com/